make it stop

I used to follow a blog but recently the blogger has turned into a raving bigot.  Now I cannot drop the blog.  I repeatedly tried to remove the blog from my Reader feed but it kept returning.  Then I had an epiphany and logged into my Blogger dashboard and removed the blog from there. This removed it from my Reader feed also. Life was good for a few days but then the blog returned as soon as the blogger made another post.  This time there is no trace of the blog in the Reader subscriptions or in the Blogger followings.  I even went to the offending blog's site to try to remove myself from any subscription options but there weren't any.  So now I seem to be stuck with a raving bigot who does not show up as a subscription to either of my two subscription services. 

Does anyone else have this problem?

Comments