It all began with a meal

SB first wooed me by luring me home from my all nighters in the architecture studio with food. He is a carb addict and happily shared his various pasta dishes, cooked in an enormous skillet. I was almost smitten, but it was his thoughtful act of waiting until I dragged myself home at some ungodly hour in the morning to watch rugby with me that pushed me over.

Our relationship still remains very food-centric (and sports-centric). No, we don't go out to eat all the time and have dates, but there is usually consumption as part of our day to day banter. He likes that I surprise him and feed him exotic fruits; I delight in the sweets that he brings home sometimes. We both still enjoy a cup of coffee, or lai cha, together. All these tasty moments add up to a fufilling relationship, just as long as my waist does not grow with our love :)

Comments