dusting off

Oh, so much has happened. I have been very busy and something had to give, so it was this enjoyable yet unnecessary blog. Of course I didn't quite realize just how much of an outlet it was until now. Instead of letting things get to me, I had been using them as fodder for the blog. It has been a great coping mechanism. I will often take an unsavory encounter and instead of becoming upset, I start to compose the blog entry. Eventually I will be able to see the humor in the situation.

I have almost a month of stories to unleash. Since my last post, I have gone to Korea to play rugby, got propositioned by a handful of servicemen, lost my libido, lost my mind, gotten my ass kicked by a Thai masseur, watched SB get schooled by a German hockey player with baby fat, and met a few new friends.

I will start with the most recent and work my way back.

Comments

Jennifer W said…
I have not posted in two weeks. At different points in this awful/busy/crazy last two weeks I have had things I really wanted to blog about and now, well now I don't really care. I don't even know where to start and I didn't even miss it... we'll see. Glad to hear you are still alive :)