no sympathy

I cooked some spinach and ricotta ravioli, which I tossed with pesto for dinner. While my back was turned, SB managed to eat all of it. All of it.

When I asked him where my share of dinner was, he looked confused. "I thought you already had your dinner. I saw you eat it."

"Are you referring to the one delicious ravioli pillow I ate to see if it was al dente?" I asked.

"Oh."

Then he had the nerve to tell me that he felt a bit sick.

Because he ate too much.

Because he is like a goldfish and will eat until he explodes.

And don't even get me started on his amazing metabolism while I struggle to stay only slightly plump.

I had no sympathy for him even though he did look like he was going to vomit. I guess I can always go to 7-11 and get something on a stick. I hope dinner revisits him.

Comments