last rugby post for a while

I'm sure at least half of my readers are thrilled. I embedded a blog onto the website I have been working on for my rugby club so I shall dedicate most of my posts there. Unless I need to rant. Which will happen here, away from any representation of my club.

Last week a combination of the 1st division and 4th division teams played against the Royal Thai Navy. The ref said that we tied but we were pretty sure that they actually beat us by three points. You can find the writeup on the blog.

In the meantime I shall re-post the pictures.

Oh, and I shall take this last post to say that Australia pulled off a spectacular win against South Africa. I was not sure that SA would be beatable and Australia showed that not only were they beatable, but that the wheels can fall off the cart. It was a thrilling and well deserved victory. And thanks to Peter deVilliers I think Australia has risen over SA in my esteem.





Comments