Number 7, you rock

While I feel that the hair pulling, punching, face kicking soccer player from New Mexico was evil and possibly psychotic (ask me from what school was the player who gave me the bite mark scar on my hand during West playoffs in university), I am rooting for number 7.

Number 7, in blue, is the only woman on her school hockey team at Exeter (PA). Her team was playing against East Penn Scholastic Hockey League rivals, Gov. Mifflin. She was circling the net when two Mifflin goons decided to tag team her and knock her to the ground. Watch her give as good as any boy in the ensuing madness.

This goes against everything I have said about hating violence in sports. I know this. But in the words of my father when I got sent home from school in 3rd grade for fighting back against a boy bully, "good for you."

Comments