The funk

This past month has been a hard one. I came back from Texas and fell into a depression that has slightly abated in the past week. At least I have been busy getting together a set of BQ drawings for my project at the office. It has given me little time to mope but I have been able to get a few good cries in at night. I have stopped crying in the morning so I don't have that red eyed look when I go into the office, although some of the look is due to exhaustion. I noticed when I left the office on Wednesday that I have already passed 40 hours for the week. I did not look at the timecard this morning at 2am when I left. I will be relieved when we are out to tender but I also have been enjoying the design process. I was able to meet up with a classmate from grad school this week who was visiting from NYC and he told me that projects in the States are much less fast paced so in a way I feel that I am getting a faster education here.

Comments