It's like one of those nonsensical engrish t-shirts you can buy here

Reposted from Fail blog.

Not only do you need to look up the definition of anonymous but somehow you have managed to be incoherent, amusing and creepy at the same time.


Can you guess that I am irritated and dumbfounded by the popularity of the tea party?  Can someone please tell me why they are so popular?

And while you are at it, please explain why Sarah Palin referring to Obama as "the professor" is insulting because I kinda like the idea that our nation's leader is edumacated.

And by using edumacated I was celebrating English as an evolving and modern language and not at all celebrating and lauding my ignorance.

Anyone care to refudiate me?  All kidding aside, I would like to know about the appeal of Palin and the tea party.

Comments