Another one for the shelf

Halloween is my favorite holiday.  I love candy and when I was a child this was the only time of the year that my spartan parents would allow me a few pieces.  Being a clever little sugar addict I would squirrel away some of my booty before presenting the bag to my parents for them to pick out a few measly pieces for me.

As I grew older it only got more fun.  I was very good at sewing and would craft my own costumes.  The transformer costume was probably my best although it involved less sewing and more gluing and painting.  In university I amended a starfish costume from spongebob squarepants into a giant vagina suit.  And then I wore it to a party that was attended by several dozen women who were all dressed as naughty schoolgirls or naughty angels.

This week I came up with the idea that SB, A and I would dress up as the three most famous Kims.  I was on the hunt for the perfect tan jumpsuit for my Kim Jong-il while SB would only need a Mickey Mouse hat for Kim Jong-nam .  When A was told to gain some weight for Kim Jong-un the plan was permanently shelved.  Some people just don't have what it takes.

So my dear readers, my loss may be your gain.  I hope one, or actually three, of you take up the mantle. 

Comments

groggi42 said…
Hi Architart,

I would have loved to see that Kim Jong Il costume :-), but even without it I think your blog still is a great and fun source of (weird) information. Thank you!
I must admit that I have a somewhat cheeky request for you. I am working on a website Mapped Travel Hong Kong which is unique - even if I say so myself - in that it allows you to write a short blog about interesting locations directly on the map. I would love for you to check it out and add some of your witty lines.
But don't worry if you don't like it, it certainly won't stop me appreciating your work.

Cheers,
Ralph