in the new year..

I am going to have a list of new year resolutions.  I don't know what they will be yet, but I am working on them.  I don't think that I have made any resolutions since I was thirteen.  How I wish that I had that list to crib from.  I bet that the list from the viewpoint of a thirteen year old is probably more interesting.

I wanted to make some resolutions this year because there are things in my life that I need to get done.  Oh, I will probably still continue to fly by the seat of my pants for most aspects of my life- I have had too many good adventures not to- but I have some goals now.  That's right, goals.  I need to figure out what I am saving money for, other than old age.  Do I want a home?  Do I want a dog?  Things?  I want to know what I should start working on this year.

Comments