wuv

I prefer to celebrate V day at home rather than sitting in some snooty restaurant with other couples, looking smug and comparing bouquet sizes so yesterday I scampered home as soon as the clock struck 6:30, intent on preparing a home cooked meal of SB's favorites but my plans were almost derailed when I passed by a newly opened eatery on the way to the grocery store.  Classified has opened a shop/cafe in Happy Valley! 

Usually my plans to go to the Sheung Wan Classified are thwarted because I almost always veer off into their sister establishment, The Press Room, but now that there is one located on 13 Yuk Sau Street I cannot imagine anything getting between me and my love of cheese...except my lactose intolerance.  But I have a new bottle of Lactaid drops to help me out.

Back to the main event.  SB came home to chocolate covered strawberries, a giant pan of enchiladas verdes and panna cotta with raspberry sauce.  For dessert I lit a couple of candles to get the mood just right and then put on the NHL All-star hockey match.  Yes, I know how to woo my target perfectly.

Comments

ulaca said…
If you ever get fed up with SB ....!