alone in the kitchen

We sometimes get trapped in devices of our own making.  My great love of food has made me into the go to food connoisseur among friends and family.  Knowing a bit of foreign languages and being well traveled give me an advantage and I can correctly identify and pronounce all sorts of specialty dishes.  SB can ask me about a dish on a menu and I can almost always tell him what it is and the story of its origin. 

Now that I have helped myself onto a food pedestal it is hard to climb back down which is what I need to do if I am to sneak into the kitchen late at night and indulge in some of my more appalling tastes.  I am a hyppocrite.

I love Flamin' Hot Cheetos.  I eat spoonfuls of Klim powdered milk, which I have bought for the sole purpose of eating, not drinking.  Oh, and I love to pour Louisiana hot sauce over just about anything that is deep fried. 

Does anyone else have food secrets?

Comments