true wuv, maybe

My sister, who resides in San Francisco, sent me this excerpt from the San Francisco Craigslist's "Missed Connections" section:

You may of been my true-love-prince! - w4m - 24 (marina / cow hollow)


Date: 2012-09-05, 12:52AM PDT


I, was wearing purple polka-dotted crotchless panties, yellow fuzzy tap dancing shoes and rainbow knee-high socks with swirly peace signs. On my tits, I had disco pasties. I have sicc multi-colored dreads.

You, had a green goatee, and no pants. A cow patterned blazer, No shirt. Sicc tatts.

I saw you hula'n on the multi-colored flying dragon art-car as I was riding my TIGHT cruzer thru da sicc playa dust.

We made eye-contact and never saw each again! Hope the universe brings us together. Namaste.

P.s. my name is Raven.

p.p.s we saw each other at burning man. 


p.p.p.s  Raven, pointing out that this happened at Burning Man might be stating the obvious.

Comments