good deeds

On my way out of the Valley I saw a young woman at a traffic light, looking around while talking on the phone in a way that made it pretty obvious that she was lost.  I decided to cross the street and help her out, directing her to her hotel.

Later in the day I was standing in San Po Kong where I had forgotten which direction to walk to find the 101 bus and with no help from my mobile phone which I had forgotten to charge when a nice, young man walked up to me and asked if he could assist me.  I guess there aren't too many westerners in the neighborhood so I stood out.  That, or my attempts to home like a pigeon gave me away.  He explained that the 111 bus stop was closer than the 101 and showed me how to get to it.

Overall it was a good deed day.

Comments

Gweipo said…
love it when that kind of thing happens.