spring roundup


The spring season has been an active one.  It is almost summer here and I've only now gotten around to parsing through my camera's files.  Without further ado, I present Archi and SB's spring photolog.


SB's lacrosse team continued to dominate the league


but his hockey team was eliminated in the playoffs

Meanwhile my rugby team made it to the fifth grand final in a row since I've been with them...and lost for the fifth time in a row.  I don't have a picture to upload because I still can't bear to look at them.

In other rugby news...


We saw all sorts of rugby legends compete during the Hong Kong Tens


Los Angeles' ICEF Rugby boys played against Operation Breakthrough


The Hong Kong Women's Sevens didn't fail to entertain


Though the IRB Hong Kong Sevens was the ticket to have


The Pot Bellied Pigs played a rugby match with the Marines from the USS Peleliu.

I didn't take pictures of the Pigs vs Marines match because I was running touch but it was a hugely enjoyable match to watch.  Those marines sure like their iron and their tattoos.  I regret not having a camera on hand.




Comments

Unknown said…
I played in that match. Wish you had photos as well. The pigs were an amazing group of guys and were wonderful hosts.