rejoice

SB, not a morning person, had to ascertain with me that today was Easter. "What are we going to do today?" he asked me. My response was that we were going to celebrate this fine day by lurking in the air conditioned splendor of the apartment and hide from the sun due to my flaming red skin color. Yesterday was a very bright and sunny day, the first of the year that I can recall, and my sunblock did not last for the two hours that I was out with my dragonboat group. And then I went on a hike with SB and the dogs.

And this is how I have managed to trap myself at home watching SB watch The Life of Brian. He will stop in the middle of the movie and replay the scene of Biggus Dickus several times, chortling along with the Romans.



If you have never heard of Biggus Dickus, you can read about the historical (hysterical?) Roman legate here.

Comments